Entre os dias 27 e 30 de Julho de 2014 ocorrerá na Austrália a Conferência do Woccu (Conselho Mundial do Cooperativismo de Crédito).
- The Brightest Minds: The World Credit Union Conference attracts industry professionals, global regulators and market experts committed to forward thinking and continuous improvement. An international focus allows learning unlike any other event.
- Hot Topics of Interest: Pick and choose which sessions best benefit your institution’s focus. Come and go as you please between topic tracks as you hear from experts in the field!
- A Focused Setting for In-Depth Learning: Through lectures, group discussions and case studies, you’ll discover the crucial components of business and growth strategies as each day builds on the day before.
- Connect One-on-One: Network with peers to gain practical insights and fresh perspectives on the shifting credit union landscape.
- Breathtaking Location: Our host country Australia promises an experience like no other. Join us Down Under for an invaluable experience in a holiday destination!
Key details to keep in mind:
- World Council Members: US $995 +10% goods and services tax (GST)
- World Council Non-Members: US $1,395 +10% goods and services tax (GST)
Rates reflect early bird pricing for registrations on or before 15 May 2014. Discounts of US $100 are available for qualifying attendees. GST is required by the Australian government.
We are thrilled to be in Gold Coast — one of Australia’s top holiday spots — this year to roll out the red carpet for credit union thought leaders from around the world! Hotels often fill quickly, so please be sure to register early to get your first choice of rooms. World Council has negotiated discounted rates for conference attendees at a variety of hotels in Gold Coast. Please make your hotel selection when you register online.
Let’s Meet Down Under! Sign up at www.GoldCoast2014.org